Monday, October 3, 2011

EuphoriA

Wee~ I passed my Grade 5 piano theory with a DISTINCTION (91/100)! Woohoo! As for my practical, the breakdown is not back yet, but teacher say I got quite a high mark for it too! *jumping.... rolling.... swaying... jiving*

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ (few seconds later)

Back to earth, maybe I shouldn't be too happy about it, after all, it was just a small exam. (BUT IT MEANT A LOT TO ME!) If it was Law Paper, THEN I should be setting banquets! LOLz

I know I could not just indulge in this temporary success, because it only means there are more higher & tougher levels to achieve in the future. To make my way up there, it's a long way! Whatever that is awaiting you, RJ, gambateh! This is one thing in life that keeps your momentum going! Up, up and away! >_^v

No comments: