Friday, September 23, 2011

Look to the left...Look to the right....


Lately, I've been spending much time with this gurl in the pic...

Especially since u left....

~*~
+
+
+
+
+
.
.
.
I can tell u the truth, nobody in this world is really that WILLING to sit down and listen to ur grandmother story...blabbering on and on like nobody's business. Even if they claim how much they would, they are just being kind by saying that... by all means, THANKS (but no thanks), because in fact... u just will NOT! Try me? I can't stand it too...for the same person to keep coming back and telling me the same old story that I have been hearing for repeatedly...like...a thousand times? Oh boy! zzzzz Not that I like to, but I am just doing it as a friend.....

Yani oh Yani...How I wish u are still staying under the same roof as me...'cos u are the one and only true listener! T.T Without fail, every night on the dining table..u will just enthusiastically listen to all that I have to say.... U know everything that my family doesn't bother to care... All my friends, u've not seen them personally...but u surely know each of them by name, and their characters and personalities... The boy that I have a crush on... u're definitely the first one to know!! LOLz

If u were still here, I would tell u.....
I have some very interesting course mates...haha... their names are Wai Yee, Catherine and Jodie. We played a lot in class. The closest one to me (Wai Yee), we no longer study at the same institution. But I still misses her... We still keep in touch though...
I would tell u....
I still haven't found my prince charming yet... but (whispering)....I think I kind of *ahem ahem* someone in class! >__< 
I would tell u....
on & on & on & on!!!! 

Well, those were the days... No matter how much I would like to turn back time, it just won't work that way... we all knew it...this is life! I've tried looking for ur replacement. And found none. Sad, isn't it?! 

But I wish u best of luck back at ur hometown. I wish Yudi is taking good care of u. I wish ur 1st child is on his way...hehehehe~ 

Perhaps I will just have to learn to be (MORE) independent. Convince myself...so what if I am alone, I'm not lonely, right? 

.
.
.
.
+
+
+
+
+
~*~


SIGH

No comments: