Sunday, August 8, 2010

Waking up before it's too late....

Another new stage of my life, Uni is starting soon enough, it seems like my right foot is ready to march to the awaited future, yet my left foot is holding back... However no matter how they react differently, time is still ticking its way, whether I like it or not, I have to move forward, in order to be in line with the world....
At times I would really love to indulge myself in the past, as if travelling through time machine, I see both of us back in the old place we 1st met, we were both VERY, very young back then... =__= we can play together as crazy as we like, we joked, we quibbled, we had small "fights" ( I will always win, 'cos u gave in to me =P) and all parts and parcels of our memories, still as fresh as yesterday, though it's already some time ago, few years back...
It is my foolishness that gives me false hope, thinking after so many years, after everything in life that is revolving around us changed, if God allows, we can be together... I am not awake yet... but it is about time...
Had a real talk session with my bro, his words enlightened me, "Look into the future, not the past"... YES... Look into the future, and you do not seem to be part of it... How sad it can be, I will have to accept the reality and grow, grow stronger in my willpower. To forget you...
If someone were to ask me, whether I still admire you, my answer would always be "yes", but if they continue to ask, whether we can be together, it will be an obvious "no". You knew it yourself, there is no slight chance for our worlds to meet...
I hereby pledged to myself, to come out from this seem-to-be sweet dream, and step into reality, bring back my focus point to my soon-to-be hectic studies...
God, watch over me... You know I can't do this alone, I always have to count on you, all my life... Amen!

No comments: