Monday, July 19, 2010

Recycle FREAK!

Yup, that's me! =D I'm a total freak when it comes to saving Mother Nature. And thanks to that, I keep so much "rubbish" in my room, 'cos I know one day "they" can come in handy when I need them. After all, many of them can be recycled and reused.

Few years back when I was still in high school, I coincidentally "bumped" into an article about 'stapler bullets diet', found it quite interesting and made sense.. It made my mind think a little...

I hope it makes u have a thought too....^___^

Have u ever wonder what stapler bullets are made of? (DUH...) And where do the resources come from? Do u think it can be replenished in a short life time? Think think think...

What worse is that, after we happily stapled our papers together, and later found out we would like to throw it into the waste paper basket as we no longer need that few pieces of papers, which I will not do so if I were u, because the right way to dispose the papers is to RECYCLE them! Then where will these tiny little metal scraps go? Ok, together with other unwanted domestic wastage, then they all go to their new "habitat" and be there forever and EVER! What a waste, don't u think so?

Well, I am not asking u to totally boycott the use of staplers, but I personally think that it will be a better idea to replace them with paper clips, since clips are obviously reusable again and again. Of course I understand sometimes it is just inevitable to do away not using a stapler, well, if there is a chance, take the small step and be a recycle HERO, save the planet! >__^

Lastly folks of the Earth, good luck in lending a helping hand to make a positive difference to make our world a better place. Kudos!

No comments: