Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hoping for HOPES

Money money MONEY....$$$$$$......it's no longer a rich man's world...
The value of money has constantly increased these years, due to inflation, and so it is to me... T.T I find that nowadays I desperately wanting money...zzz.. Am looking for ways to earn some, yet not distracting my studies and certainly, LAWFULLY! (p/s: I'm a LAW student mar!) Anyone with good ideas or ways? Help needed... T-T"
With the extra income, I wanna :
  • pay off my own school fees, piano fees...etc. Fed up of asking, being dodged around with uncertainties, swt!
  • get a new car!! One with better performance than dear old Sporty (it's pathetic), saves petrol and environmental friendly. No worries of sudden breakdown. =__=
  • BLESS MY DADDY, MOMMY, CHE CHE & LI'L SCHUEY! =)
  • this is for real, I WANNA HELP those in need, their necessaries are my deepest concern. Frankly speaking, contribution of energy and effort is good, but with the help of FINANCE, more things can be done!
I am already entering the third week of classes in KDU, yet many of my classmates, not to mention the March intake students, even many of the August intake (my batch), till now I can't match their names with their faces! Gosh!
I finally found the joy of being given a chance to education. I understand that many children and individuals are less fortunate when it comes to the access of being a literate person. That is why I will treasure it and give my best shot this time round!
To my fellow classmates who happens to read my blog, (I doubt so though)... If u ever see me daydreaming or "fishing" in class, nudge me hard! I will be very grateful, belanja u makan also can! Hehe... =P
Well well, am very excited about the event "Change Your World" as it will be a good platform for me to reach out to the right group of people... Of course, it will also definitely be an eye opener for me. Changing my perception towards government too... rather than we keep criticizing, let's see what we can do to make our country a better place to be. No point the repetitive critics, we see the problems, but we need solutions! If you have the time to facebook, please DO NOT tell me you don't have the time for THIS... Though many had turned me down when I tried to encourage them to join such a meaningful movement, giving me answers with negativities, such like.... "There is no more hope for our nation, it is useless... Too corrupted... etc" Deep inside the core of my heart, I know, I can feel the heartbeat, that there is HOPE, ENDLESS HOPE. They will see.... some day....some how...

No comments: