Monday, March 8, 2010

ForTE P!AN0

Dear fellow friends, do not set up the fire flaring in my heart if you do not mean to be serious! =) Yup, I meant the issue of setting our own band....
Am now listening to Mozart's and Beethoven's, trying to hear the differences of both composers mentioned by Ms.Chow just now during my piano class. Well, I sort of have a li'l understanding of why Mozart is usually the chosen choice for babies in the wombs, it is suggested more lively and "light" compared to Beethoven's, perhaps of his tragic incident --lost his hearing at his young age, yet not giving up his music career, from a performer to a composer. I heard from Ms.Chow that Beethoven cut off the leg of the piano, so that he could feel the vibration of it. WOW!
Aiyaiyai, Brother JC keep saying that my dear Hins is a GAY!!! T.T *sob sob* haizz... Oh well, so what if he's REALLY a gay?!! I am still gonna support his music career! Gambateh Hins!! Anyway, once I haven't find out the truth, I will not take this statement into account! U will gotta proof it to me with loads of facts! T=T

No comments: