Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'll sing TQ, TQ for Your GREAT LOVE!!

Juz hanged off our conversation that lasted for almost 1 hour. What we chatted really made me wonder, what is love for these 2 young people. It is inconvenient for me to broadcast their relationships here, but I've made my mind, to care for them more, so from time to time, I will update myself about their well beings. I know as I made this decision, I am actually reminding myself that I am facing somewhat "tiger-rified" (tiger-likeness terrifying situation). Perhaps no one can understand what I mean, but no matter what, I am doing this because I don't want her to get hurt, she trusts and believes in me, treats me as her very best friend. I need to make sure she will not be abused or violated! Even if he is going to take revenge...=.=" I hope by leading them to God, their relationship will change to become better, the TRUE loving couple!
Today, Kawan dedicated himself to respond to altar call. ^^ Father in Heaven, thank You for Kawan's life, I know he is a blessing from You to me. =) I pray that our friendship is watched and maintained by You. Thank You Father for using my life as a vessel to people around me, Amen! Few days ago in CF, as he was sitting beside me, sharing the same bible, listening to Ms. A as she shared the Word, I somehow got this feeling, that one day, this friend of mine will rise up and become a Man of God, one who will serve You and walk by Your side in his daily life. ^___^ Just like other Men of God I see in City Harvest, Ps. Kevin, Keith, David....etc. Lord, is this a vision from You? =__= Anyway, thank You O Lord, what happened today will continue to motivate me to share the Good News! At the same time, remind me O Lord, to be a true and sincere friend to people, and not one that only befriend others for the sake of winning them over to You. Amen!
Another thing that really blessed my heart is...Germaine dear. =) How she grew to be more mature... How young and yet she served the Lord with all her heart and might! Though I am elder than her, I should learn from her. ^^ Amen! TQ Lord..
Ah...Abba Father, TQ that I am living today...to see all Your blessings (over my life and other people's lives), Your selfless love, Your miracles....and more!

No comments: