Monday, May 16, 2011

Recent lifestyle

Whoa, was in Starbucks Coffee from 11am to 11pm (12 hours OMG!!). What else could I be doing? Studying... Exam period Starbucks is my second home, I'm sure it is for many other hardworking students out there! XD Well, I'm not (hardworking), but trying to be! Ehehehe!
Gotta salute my elder sis for her diligence and serious attitude towards her studies and exams, it was her who reminds me of my duty as a student, and my covenant I had with my God and my beloved, dearest Mommy... So ya, uh-ni, gam-sa-ham-ni-da! All da best for ur exams as well, u are always in my prayers! =D
Well, it is difficult to sleep these days, could it be the coffee I had in Starbucks? It is rather inevitable isn't it? It is like the "membership card" or "entry pass" for u to enter Starbucks, hehe... Don't ask me why not take the tea? Tried, juz not my type! Ughh! =.=" Oh well, coffee is good too, keeps my zombified eyes on da notes! O.O
It's been a few nights I traveled between my bed and my study desk, I know I should be sleeping, but my eyes won't rest, so I head to the desk, my mind won't feed in the notes! What the~ What do u want me to do!! Y.Y
So, came back from Starbucks, took a shower, did my devotion, finish up my piano theory, lied on bed.... 5 mins, 15 mins, 45 mins, 105 mins has passed... I was still staring at the ceiling, for heaven sake! Y.Y
It's okay, perhaps dream a little dream of my dream will do the trick, so I tried to visualise...me, on da stage... singing.... with a guitar in hand... After few seconds, I find it kinda difficult to continue, why? Fine, maybe listening to the radio helps to "lubricate" the path of my dream... No longer as easy as I always do in the past... Instantly, I knew something was not right, something needs to be done, QUICK! I have to rekindle my first love to u, dear Music... I am so sorry, like a relationship, I seem to be betraying u, because I am "seeing" someone else -- Law. But u know, my heart is always with u. It's an undeniable fact, believe me, I still love u...

No comments: