Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Only HumAn

Trying to play the role of a good Samaritan? You should have known it has never meant to be easy. Why cover yourself with dung and shit? You should have stayed away from TROUBLE. I assure you, life will be so much easier!  


An important lesson, what you think is best for a person, s/he will not think the same. Even if u pretty sure it is, if s/he does not buy your caring thoughts, your generosity is on its way down the filthy drain! Wasted!


My heart is aching a little, how could the other party confront me with such hostile tone? I do not think I deserve to be treated this way. I have played "nice" all these while, trying only to please, and I had enough, it's time to have a stand of my own. 


Perhaps I am just wasting my time. Someone once told me to let go, for it is bothering me too much. But I insisted to persevere, thinking that there is a turning point. Yeap, no doubt, there is...but I will have to pay a huge ransom, am I willing? Ugh, well, gimme a break! 


I'll consider again, later~~ 

No comments: