Monday, May 17, 2010

U & I

7 years of togetherness, seeing your face, hearing your voice every single day, suddenly on the 13th of May 2010, 4.30pm, your plane departed KLIA to Jakarta.. you are leaving for good... There and then, our separation begins its life-long journey. One thing on my mind, though... will we ever meet again??? Where?
Here, in Malaysia? Or Indonesia? And when? 1 year? 2 years? or 10 years?
Coming back to reality, everything in this house seems to be the same, in fact, it is no longer... because you are no longer part of it... for every nook and corner of this house, I can "see" you. From the front porch (where u used to wash Daddy Mommy's cars) to the bamboo tree (where u used to sweep the bamboo leaves every morning), from the living room (mooopppping all the way~~) to the kitchen (cooking heavenly gourmet). Whenever I pass by your room, I wish that as I push open the door, u are in there. But once again, reality strikes me... You were not there....
I've been waiting for your call, every minute and second that ticks away made me wonder... Why haven't you call? Didn't you arrive home safely? I don't dare to think of the worse situation...could it be?? NO!! There must be something wrong with the communication system! Yea, that's right!... This is how I convince myself, keep believing that you will call me...
"YEE LAI!!" I am still lying on the sofa like a couch potato when Yeva che che shouted out, quite reluctant to move..."Yani on the phone!" At the speed of lightning, I snatch over the phone...YES! It's that familiar voice, that missed voice... that cheerful laughter, that ear-piercing laughter @__@ IT IS HER, finally she called! Found out the reason of her delay to fulfill her promise, yeap, certified it is the communication problem. She's got difficulty trying to call and sms all the numbers that I given her. Oh well, I'm so HapppEEEE!! ^_____^
Okie, now I have this Monday blues, because both my parents went to work, li'l bro went to class and my elder sis always in her own room... there left me alone, wondering around the house, trying to "capture" your image again in all areas of the house... tears came oozing out like nobody's business~~ Wonder what are u doing now? Having all the fun that you can't enjoy while your stay with us, working so hard everyday to make sure the house is spick-and-span, I guess? Well, you deserve that... Just that, promise me, while you have fun, remember me, do not forget about me... during your free time, write a letter or two to me... I am much satisfied! T____T
MISSING YOU ALWAYS~~~~

2 comments:

Helene Wong Zhi Ling said...

ur maid went back to jakarta?
hmm, dun be so sad, try to get used to it slowly, add oil....

Ryu Jennifer said...

trying hard... am still trying.... thanks for ur concern =)